2008年10月27日星期一

Nine Chinese oil workers have killede by kidnappers

I just read a news that the kidnappers of nine Chinese oil workers have killed five of the men. Two of them have flee the abductors but two are still captive.

I am very surprised that why they wanted to kidnap Chinese workers. As I know, the workers who went to the Africa for working are actually very poor. Chinese people are not as rich as the reports says. The difference between rich and poverty in China is very very high. I guess that International Media’s reports misunderstand the kidnappers.

Besides, I really feel sad about the death of the workers. How can we stop the chaos in Africa. I think the poverty is the main reason.

1 条评论:

Renay 说...

hi Han,

I am sorry to here that...and I feel sad too, bacause my nationality is same as you...
It is true that we have a gap between the rich people and the poor people, and in different area we have different situation. We believe that we can solve this problem some day, and we are trying our best to do that.

PS: Good luck to the workers, I hope they can go back home ASAP.

Renay.